martedì 17 aprile 2012

The Small Faces "All Or Nothing" - 1966


I thought you'd listen to my reason
But now I see, you don't hear a thing
Try to make you see, how it's got to be
Yes it's all, all or nothing
Yeah yeah, All or nothing
All or nothing, for me
Things could work out just like I want them to, yeah
If I could have the other half of you, yeah
You know I would, If I only could
Yes it's yeah, all or nothing
Oh yeah, all or nothing
You'll hear my children say, all or nothing, for me
I didn't tell you no lies
So don't you sit there and cry girl
Yeah, all or nothing
Oh yeah, all or nothing
Oh yeah, all or nothing
D'you know what I mean
You got to, got to, go to keep on trying, yeah
All or nothing, mm yeah
All or nothing, to keep on working on to me
All or nothing for me, for me, for me
Come on children, yeah
All or nothing, yeah,yeah, yeah, yeah
All or nothing, I kept on singing to myself
All or nothing, yeah for me, yeah

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento